We all know and love that song. If you don't know the answer, I'll tell you....Sponge Bob Square Pants, silly. I open today with this because that is where I left Opa and Aubree this morning, in bed watching Sponge Bob. Of course not any episode, only "Sand Castle Wars" would do. It is becoming a daily thing for the two of them to watch Bob. Every once in a while, you actually hear Opa giggle.
Yesterday, Steve never really got feeling well. He was tired and his neck still hurt a little. I think it was the excitement of Tia coming. He stays home and rests, but I am not sure he is getting true rest and it seems like when we get him feeling better, we do another procedure that sets him back.
Tia did arrive yesterday. To my surprise she was on crutches. I saw her leg this morning. I didn't get a chance to take pictures because I was on my way out the door when she took over my bathroom to change bandages. I think the trip wore her out because she seemed very quiet the later the night went. As most of you know, we are not late stayer uppers. In fact, we are now in bed by 9:00 every night. We have to start towards bed by 8:30 because we have to organize pillows, change bandages, make sure there is water and the pills are ready for the night. It reminds me of the scene in You've Got Mail where Meg Ryan and "Howard" are getting ready for bed. We have it down to an art form.
It is also testing day at our house. Amelia has two finals, and Koleen has two. Hopefully, they both will do their best and ace those buggers. I know both will be glad when this semester is finally over. At least a few weeks rest before the summer semester starts.
Tomorrow is the annual 6th grade fishing trip so I will probably not be able to blog until after school.

We Love Sponge Bob at our house. Steven we hope you are feeling better. Glad to hear you heard from Houston. We are going to try to come down while Elizabeth is home. Take care!!!! Love You Guys!!!!! You might need to get your boat tomorrow to go to Joplin!!!:) Have a GREAT evening!!! Tell everyone HELLO!!!!Doug,Kim,Julia,Brian
ReplyDelete