Last night was a little rough. Steve got his chest tube caught on the bed post and pulled it pretty hard, PAINFUL. After that, he hit his incision on the bathroom door. Don't ask me how. It was 3:00 am. Other than that, he is getting some of his strength back. He still tires easily, but feels like moving around the house, porch, and yard a little more. He gets his wound-vac installed tomorrow (Wed.). Hopefully, that will speed up the healing of his incision. I know it is painful. Got a call from Dr. Hoos' office. He gets his port put in Monday at 9:00. It is at St. John's. They said an outpatient procedure but would be about 4 hours or so.
Well, you would think that transfering pictures from a digital camera to a memory stick was not rocket science. Let me tell you it is. I lost about 5 pictures in the process. I know it was user error. Hopefully, I have learned from my mistakes. Here ar the pictures I took this weekend. I am still working on the caption placement. Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment