Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday morning at the Red Roof Inn

Good Morning,
We just woke up from our restful night at the Red Roof Inn.  Believe me, we were in the lap of luxury.  :)  Steve and I slept well. He feels pretty good and actually thinks he is breathing a little better.  The car ride up here is rough on him.  He never can get really comfortable.  The meds. help him sleep most of the way.

We have a few hours to waste before we must checkout (11:00).  After that, we are off to Siteman Cancer Center for our appointment with Dr. Ramaswamy Govindan.  He is a medical oncologist.  He is the first oncologist we have met with, and we are a little anxious about this first meeting.  We are anticipating a consultation about Steve's mesothetioma and possible treatments that he should have.  At our first visit to Siteman, they have free valet parking.  This is great because we do not want to wonder aimlessly around for hours.  Now we only have to make it to the center, and we will have it made.  According to our GPS, we are only about 8 minutes from the center, but you never know.  Will let you know about the doctor's visit when we know more.

2 comments:

  1. Hello
    Hope your appt went well today. I have been thinking about you guys today. Hopefully Steven is feeling okay. That is the first thing Julia ask when she gets off the bus "How is Uncle Steven". and I say "he is doing better."Well hope you had a good day!!! Love, The Bullard's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you that I thought your blog was cute!!!!! :) Love You Guys!!!!!
    Doug,Kim,Julia,Brian

    ReplyDelete